What if I can no longer make a lasting power of attorney?

If you lose the mental capacity to make a lasting power of attorney, and you do not already have an LPA in place, then a loved one will need to apply for a deputyship order from the Court of Protection in order to manage your financial affairs or make decisions about your health and welfare.

Get in Touch

Fill in the form below to tell us your details, and we’ll get started.