Middle age couple, woman and man using smartphone at kitchen.

News & Insights

How do I use Official Injury Claim?

If you’ve recently been involved in a road traffic accident (RTA) and want to claim compensation, you might have been directed to the Official Injury Claim (OIC) portal to submit your personal injury claim. While the OIC portal is meant to make claiming personal injury compensation after an RTA straightforward…

Read More